Saturday, April 7, 2018

Saturday night in

Greetings ! I'm enjoying a peaceful Saturday night in crafting away. The older I get the more I prefer to be alone, anyone else? I have my earbuds in listening to random stuff on Itunes (my music tastes are all over the place, 70's love songs, old country, movie scores, and Metallica ) Does anyone else listen to crazy stuff while crafting? For me it helps drown out the teenager screaming at his friends on Xbox. I'm playing along with a couple of challenges with this card. Color TYhrowdown's coolor challenge and Watercooler Wednesday's Feminine challenge. I think I did alright. Now back to more crafting, thanks for stopping by.




http://colorthrowdown.blogspot.com/2018/04/color-throwdown-487.html http://watercoolerchallenges.blogspot.com/2018/04/wwc164-marshas-feminine-anything-goes.html

3 comments:

  1. So pretty! Love your multi-toned flowers. Thanks for joining us for this week's Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Samantha! I like those layered flowers. Thanks for joining us at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge. Marsha DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these roses Samantha. You nailed the colour challenge perfectly and I love the layout of your card. I am getting to enjoy the quiet stamping times myself but have never listened to Metallica while I'm working. I usually listen to 60's pop and soft rock to calm my jangled nerves. Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful card and thoughts at the "Feminine Anything Goes Challenge" at this weeks Watercooler Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete