Tuesday, April 10, 2018

CC&S #267

Hello! Happy Terrific Tuesday, the valet at my office says that to me every week. It looks like the weather might actually warm up this week....forcast calls for 70 on saturday. Just in time for my son's track meet. I'm sharing my card for this week's sketch challenge at CAS Colours and Sketches. I wanted to create a little scene and wasn't sure what . I got a sneak peak at Karen's card (one of the perks of being on the DT) and she used a cute little boat. I didn't have any cute little boats, so guess what? I had to order one ( so I blame Karen for this purchase, LOL! ) and luck would have it SSS had a sale on this stamp. Please make sure to check out Karen's cute card that inspired mine. Thanks for stopping by today.

3 comments:

  1. Gotta love an enabler!! Karen's card is adorable and totally worth buying a stamp set to make a card of your own! Who can resist a sale?!? Love the striped sail on your sweet boat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, I've never been an enabler before!! I feel happy and sad at the same time, lol! Awesome card! Love the scene background and the lovely font for the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the scene you've created, Samantha! And I need a stamp set including a sailboat, too.

    ReplyDelete