Tuesday, April 3, 2018

CC&S #266

Happy Tuesday to you all! I've been really busy, working a lot of extra hours due to a coworker out for back surgery (ouch) and several other offices short staffed as well. But extra money means more stamps and dies!!! I recently added this die (Altenew rose flurries) to my collection. It was a bit intimidating at first, but I LOVE the end result. Plan on seeing this one again real soon. This week we have a color challenge at CAS Colours and Sketches, these colors were really fun to create this card with. I sure hope you will play along with us . Be back soon.

8 comments:

  1. Yes, more new stash has to be the best bonus of working more! Loving these Altenew layered rose dies and you have used them beautifully. As always such a wonderful and inspiring design. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Samantha! I love these dies. Great card layout - love the soft circle in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card, Samantha. I've seen these Altenew dies recently and they look like something I might "need" (if you know what I mean!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cathy , Yes you do! I love this die!! I've used it on my last 3 posts. :)

      Delete
  4. Wow~pretty card, Samantha! I want to this beautiful die, too.

    ReplyDelete