Tuesday, December 12, 2017

CC&S #253

Hello happy Tuesday to you. I can hardly believe it's less than 2 weeks until Christmas. I asked for crafty gifts (tools and stamps) this year. It makes me happy and I have so my items on my wish lists ( SSS 368 , Ellen Huston 294, The Ton 53, PTI 319 clearly I like making wish lists) so there is plenty for hubby to pick from, LOL!! This challenge we were asked to revisit a previous sketch and make it Seasonal. I chose (yet again one of mine from November) #251 . I love revisiting previous color/sketch challenges. Once I've seen what other people come up with it inspires me so much. I hope you will play along with us so I may be inspired by you.

6 comments:

  1. I loved how you used your sketch the first time round and LOVE this too! Definitely a sketch I will be using for some more Christmas cards ;) Beautiful festive card and love how you have stamped the BG. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your Christmas wish-list, Samantha! Love that sentiment and your patterned paper. Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty I love that big sentiment and the pretty background of pine leaves and berries. I am looking forward to trying out some ideas with this sketch too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfectly festive and seasonal! I like how the scalloped border of the red mat mimics the shape of the berries and adds a little extra interest to the card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card, Samantha! This is such a versatile sketch and you've used it wonderfully! I love the foliage framing the glittery sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cheerful card! I love the graphic background paired with the whimsical font of the sentiment. I'm looking forward to being on the CC&S design team with you.

    ReplyDelete