Tuesday, October 31, 2017

CC&S #247

Hello! I'm back with a card to share for this week's double challenge. I am not sure how I feel about this card, I feel like it needs something. I might still be in my funk?Hopefully I can get out of that before next month or we will have problems.  I spent time with mom today , we went to the cemetery to see my sister ( Halloween will be 22yrs ) , then we had lunch at our favorite spot and did some treasure hunting.I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with for this challenge. 

5 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you are in a bit of a funk, maybe just the time of year getting to you and with your family history. Sending Hugs your way. I really like your card :) Loving the subtle lattice design in the BG and believe in your sentiment - YOU are awesome. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are in a funk, it is totally understandable!((hugs)) I think your card is wonderful! The texture in the background is a great touch but because it is subtle, still cas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card, Samantha! You and Beverly were on a similar path with bold sentiments and stripes. Hope your funk dissipates soon. They aren't fun. Take care while you are moving through it, Hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like that you've kept the red and blue strips simple against the background pattern. What a great card to encourage someone. :) Remember that *you* are awesome too, even when you might not feel like it. {hugs}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hugs to you it is never easy when you are feeling like that and family anniversaries really are hard. I hope you start to feel your usual self soon! I really like the modern look of your card and the texture in the background add some really nice and subtle detail. Take care of yourself x

    ReplyDelete