Tuesday, September 5, 2017

CC&S #239



Hello! Today I start my new job, not gonna lie I'm nervous. When I interviewed I noticed all the twenty somethings working there.... I'm old enough to be their mother. Hopefully they don't notice. I'm looking forward to having more time after work ( short commute) .I wonder what they will think of my ink stained fingers? This week's colors shouted Halloween to me right away. I inked my background and hills with distress oxides , I embossed the pumpkins, colored them with Zig markers and fussy cut them out. I am not the best fussy cutter. I used a black marker on the edges to hide that. I'm left handed , so I have a hard time with cutting. Thanks for stopping by. 

5 comments:

  1. I hope your first day went well and what a FAB Halloween card, beautifully done :) Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the new job and I hope the first day went well. Love the bright pumpkins and a great idea to colour edges to hide imperfections when fussy cutting. Must try that as I'm not the best either and I'm not left handed! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the new job!! Awesome card, Samantha! Love the water splotches in the scene!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the back ground for pumpkins . Hope the interview went well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Halloween card - I love how vibrant those pumpkins are against the background colours. Hope you are settling in to your new job!

    ReplyDelete