Sunday, May 7, 2017

Crafty day

Screen Shot 2017-04-24 at 1.20.47 PM
Hello, hope your weekend is going well. I'm planning to craft away my day today. I managed to get all my chores done yesterday in between baseball and dinner with friends. I'm working on sympathy cards today. I am always scrambling to make one when I need one, so I'm going to make several today. Palying along with The Ton's monthly challenge , I have gold, stripes and watercolor . Also playing along with CAS Watercolor may challenge Flowers. Have a great day be back soon.

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful and elegant sympathy card, Samantha. Love the gold glitter stripe and your pretty watercoloured pink blooms. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Watercolour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These flowers are beautiful, Samantha! I love the pink frame! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at CAS Watercolour!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous Samantha...love the frame and the white embossed flowers are wonderfully done.
    Thanks so much for playing along with the CAS Watercolour Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully coloured flowers and a great layout! Thanks for joining us at CAS Watercolour!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous! Love the clean layout and the color combination! Beautiful sympathy card! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at The Ton challenge!

    ReplyDelete