Friday, September 30, 2016

Bad day= late night crafting


Greetings! I hope your day was better than mine. It went south around lunchtime.... 1st a patient who should have had surgery last year came back and can longer be repaired , 2nd patient told he needed surgery passed out, and then on my way home i found out the lunch lady refused my child lunch today because he was -$1.37. Left scathing message for principal on monday. So i'll be up really late crafting away my stress. I picked up this fabulous stamp set so i thought i'd ink it up for the SSS wednesday challenge and Addicted to stamps Holiday challenge. Have a good night. 

3 comments:

  1. I love your tidy embossing in white and the green watercolor
    nice added of splatter water too
    sweet card
    Many thanks for joining with us at ATSM this week
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job with the sentiment Christmas Tree, love your card.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this beautiful embossing on the fab background!! I hope the rest of your week goes much better :) Thanks for playing along with us for our Holiday challenge at ATSM this week!
    Susan - DT

    ReplyDelete